Here are some tips to help plan your DREAM Wedding.
10 Tips for planning your Destination wedding
- CONSULT THE EXPERT – The wedding planners will be your best friend and help with all the arrangements.
- CHOOSE THE PERFECT LOCATION – Consider the scenery, interests, and amenities. Pick your location then consider your budget. This will ensure will not be disappointed.
- DRESS CAREFULLY – Dress for the location, look at bridesmaid dresses as they are lower cost and lighter in weight. Ideal for warmer climates.
- GROUP ARRANGEMENTS – Group arrangements will simply travel planning and coordination.
- PICK THE RIGHT TIME – The right time is important, factors to consider, holidays, costs, weather, and peak seasons.
- PLAN AHEAD – you need time to make arrangements, request time off work, passports if needed.
- TAKE A TRIP FOR A SITE INSPECTION – it is always good to check out your resort options before making final decisions. Some resorts off discount packages ask me about them.
- CONSIDER YOUR GUESTS – your guests need notice and have budgets as well be mindful or timing and costs. Also consider not doing gift registries and let them know them travel to attend your wedding is enough.
- CONSIDER A CRUISE – Cruises are a fun way to celebrate and budget friendly for all of your guests.
- FACTOR IN THE EXTRA COSTS – Set aside extra money for the incidentals that you may want when you arrive.